(Senior) Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
About heyworld GmbH
heyworld GmbH is a young and innovative logistics company that overcomes boundaries in global e-commerce with its shipping solutions. As a digital start-up in the global Lufthansa Cargo Group, we ensure optimal transit and turnaround times for our customers’ shipments. Together with our partners, we can transport parcels to over 300 destinations worldwide every day. We connect airfreight with the last mile and solve logistical challenges in an uncomplicated and reliable way.
We continue to grow and are looking for a new member to strengthen our management team.
(Senior) Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
for our headquarters at Frankfurt Airport.
These tasks are waiting for you:
In this position, you will further drive heyworld’s growth by developing new business opportunities, building new products, and creating strong partnerships in the B2C eCommerce environment. You will oversee heyworld’s product development/ management and partnerships.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development, you will actively shape the future of heyworld by driving strategic projects and business initiatives from development to implementation across all categories, processes, and regions.
Your tasks in detail:
- Drive business development with a focus on global B2C eCommerce solutions
- Drive company and process development
- Identify customer needs and market opportunities through workshops, analysis, and research
- Define and implement key strategic projects to accelerate growth while driving automation and scalability across departments
- Drive product development and management (process design, planning, implementation, go-live, documentation, continuous improvement)
- Manage cross-departmental projects and company-wide roadmaps and goals
- Drive our sustainability targets and agenda
- Represent heyworld at trade fairs and conferences
This is what we want from you:
A successful candidate will ideally have several years of relevant experience, including some years in consulting or eCommerce management, and with young companies. A passion for product development, a flair for interdisciplinary collaboration and how to translate complex requirements into solutions for new product lines that generate real added value for our customers in the global eCommerce business.
- Several years of proven experience in Business Development; preferably in logistics, air cargo, aviation consulting, and eCommerce supply chain management
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a subject-related field (e.g., economics, logistics, business administration)
- A passion for product development and how to translate complex requirements into solutions for new products
- Proven (IT) Project Management skills (e.g., PMP, Scrum)
- Excellent business acumen, interpersonal skills as well as entrepreneurial thinking, and a high level of organizational skills
- Problem-solving and data analysis skills in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English (German is a plus).
What you can expect from us:
A combination of personal growth and operational responsibility to accelerate your career and help you achieve your goals. The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects, either independently or as part of a dedicated international team.
At heyworld we thrive on team spirit, diversity and active co-design by different personalities. We offer you a modern, permanent job, a start-up culture with freedom, a lot of creative freedom and diverse opportunities for personal development in an international team.
- Attractive salary package consisting of a fixed and variable component
- Flexible working hours & conditions (hybrid)
- Assumption of mobility costs for public transport
- Dedicated training budget for personal development
- Flat hierarchies & a young team
- Monthly team events & a modernly equipped office space
(e.g., social rooms, table tennis, heyworld Bar and much more)
- Corporate Benefits and discounts for more than 1.500 shops and service providers
- Access to Lufthansa’s Friends & Family flight discounts and offers
If this sounds like it was made for you and your profile fits, don’t hesitate and send us your application immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you and will get back to you as soon as possible.
What else is in for you? Our benefits.
Flexible working hours
Free drinks and snacks
Subsidised monthly ticket
Regular team events
Sounds interesting? Please contact us.